JOIN OUR BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN TEAM!!!
The Behavioral Health Technician will work closely with the medical and clinical team to provide direct services and support to clients. Behavioral Technicians will assist with transportation, facility organization, case management, and urine screens. As an important source of role modeling appropriate boundaries, communication, and responsibility, they will be accountable for reinforcing program structure by demonstrating professional behavior and having regular positive interactions that align with North Georgia Recovery Center’s ethical standards.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, educate, and assist the client in the performance of daily living skills and activities .
- Participate in transitioning the clients into the program through ensuring they know the program rules, expectations, and schedule.
- Ensures clients attend scheduled groups and activities.
- Responsible for client transportation.
- Maintain client and program records in accordance with the facilities policies and procedures and applicable state regulations.
- Maintain a high level of ethical conduct and behavior with clients.
- Adhere strictly to confidentiality requirements.
- Maintain communication with the medical and clinical team about dynamics, behavior, events, and other required-to-report issues.
- Assists in emergency situations when directed.
Submit your application today by completing the form below and attaching your resume. Your future career starts here.