Marietta Mental Health Treatment
Helping People Recover & Thrive
Poor mental health is often a component of addiction to drugs and alcohol, which means addressing someone’s challenges with mental health can help them on their path to recovery. Although you may not have previously considered how mental health disorders have played a role in your experience with addiction, we can provide the guided treatment you need to gain new insight and tools that can help you thrive.
North Georgia Recovery Center not only helps clients address the issues most pertinent to their alcohol or drug rehabilitation, but our holistic approach also includes addressing mental health challenges. We understand that addiction is a complex phenomenon that can have several causes, including mental health disorders. With our mental health treatment in Marietta, you can expect the comprehensive care and community support you need to address the mental health challenges you may face.
Our Mental Health Treatment Services
We at North Georgia Recovery Center only rely on the latest research and best practices for our approach to mental health treatment. We also use evidence-based therapies that can be tailored to any client’s individual needs.
Some of the mental health treatment services we offer include the following:
- Individual Therapy: This service provides a licensed therapist who works with clients on a one-on-one basis to address their specific and unique mental health needs. We use a variety of therapies that are supported by science, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR).
- Group Therapy: Clients can also participate in group therapy sessions with other clients. This supportive and non-judgmental environment provides people with opportunities to share each other’s experiences and learn from one another. There are a variety of group therapy processes available, inquire with us to learn more.
- Medication Management: Medication can help people manage their mental health challenges, and our medical team works closely with clients to monitor the medications they take. Medication management helps our medical team address side effects and medication adjustments as quickly as possible.
- Family Therapy: Mental health challenges can not only impact the individual, but their closest relatives as well. With our family therapy sessions, clients and their loved ones can have the space and time they need to communicate more effectively and promote the healing and recovery an individual requires.
There’s a lot more that we at North Georgia Recovery Center can provide for those experiencing mental health challenges. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you want to learn more about how we can help you or someone you love.
Why Choose North Georgia Recovery Center?
If you are interested in mental health treatment near Marietta, don’t hesitate to reach out to North Georgia Recovery Center. We provide high-quality mental health services that can help clients address some of the root issues with addiction that they may experience. Rest assured that no matter your need for mental health treatment, we have the experience and resources that can help.
Some of the reasons our clients choose us include these:
- We offer treatment that’s based on an individual’s unique needs and challenges.
- Our evidence-based therapies are built upon the latest research and best practices.
- We offer comprehensive care that includes addition treatment services such as detoxification, partial hospitalization care, outpatient treatment, and aftercare services.
- Our experienced and compassionate staff treat each client with the dignity, respect, and support they need to recover and thrive.
For more information about seeking mental health treatment in Marietta, contact North Georgia Recovery Center.